If you’re making a lot of your top favorite recipes in your kitchen, you’ll want some cleaning tips for keeping everything fresh. These recipes are easy and delicious but can leave your countertops with a family fun mess.Are you the type of person to clean up the kitchen immediately after cooking or wait until after eating? #RDMarble Click To Tweet
What are some useful cleaning tips and recipes for your family?
Keeping your kitchen clean allows for a comfortable and happy home. It’s a place for cooking your favorite comfort foods and spending time with your family. Let’s take a look at some easy and delicious recipes for your family and how you can keep your kitchen clean before and after cooking:
- Countertop Cleaning
- Plant-Based Recipes
- Healthy Lunch Recipes
- Easy Dinner Recipes
How you keep your countertops clean and in good condition depends on the type of stone they’re made of and the right cleaning supplies to use.
Natural stone or granite countertops:
- Dish soap and water in a spray bottle
- Isopropyl alcohol solution
- Microfiber cloths
Quartz (engineered stone) countertops:
- Soap and water
- A mild detergent and paper towels
- Hydrogen peroxide
Solid surface countertops:
- Glass cleaner
- All-purpose cleaning products
- Dish soap and water
Pro Tip: To remove countertop stains, make a paste of baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the stain and let sit for five minutes, then rinse off with a soft cloth.
Mushroom Bolognese Sauce: This classic take on pasta bolognese made with mushrooms instead of meat is a favorite for vegans and vegetarians.
Baked Vegan Mac and Cheese: Vegan mac and cheese sounds impossible to make without the deliciousness of dairy cheese, but this recipe proves otherwise.
Skinny Fettuccine Cauliflower Alfredo: This fettuccine cauliflower alfredo is quick and easy to make and low on calories.
Pork and Broccoli Rice Bowls: Create your favorite take out dish at home with filling pork and broccoli rice bowls.
Vegetable Noodle Soup: Serve this classic take on chicken noodle soup with vegetables extra hot and with thick pasta noodles.
Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wraps: These tasty wraps are simple to make and done in 20 minutes.
Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Cook bacon and chicken in oil and seasonings.
- Remove once cooked, add onions and garlic to the pot until lightly browned.
- Mix 5 oz. spinach into the pot, pour 5 cups of milk in and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 lb pasta to cook until al dente style, and throw chicken and bacon back into the mixture. Add ½ a cup of pesto, 1 cup of parmesan cheese, and combine everything together to serve.
Oven Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- Add fingerling potatoes, carrots, red onion, and garlic to a baking sheet.
- Cover with olive oil, salt, black pepper, and rosemary.
- Add salt and pepper to the cuts of chicken and place them on top of the vegetables.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes on 425°F and allow to cool before serving.
Puff Pastry Salmon
- Cook butter, garlic, and onion in a pan
- Add 5 oz spinach, salt, and pepper once browned
- Add ⅓ cup of breadcrumbs to the skillet, 4 oz cream cheese, ¼ cup parmesan, and some dill.
- Layout a puff pastry sheet and place the salmon in the center, add salt and pepper.
- Place the spinach mixture on top of the salmon, evenly spread out.
- Wrap everything with the pastry and coat with an egg wash, crisscrossing the top of the pastry with a knife.
- Bake at 425°F for 20-25 minutes and serve!
A Clean Kitchen to Cook In
Enjoy cooking these top family recipes in your beautiful kitchen. Don’t forget to take care of your stone countertops by using the right cleaning tips for them.
For more recipes and cleaning tips, join the conversation!